Department:Department of the Navy
Agency:U.S. Atlantic Fleet, Commander in Chief
Job Announcement Number:NWK1312043-D
/ Per Year
Monday, April 23, 2012 to Tuesday, May 01, 2012
SERIES -and-amp; GRADE:
Full Time -
1 vacancy(s) -
Flagstaff, AZ United States
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED:
United States Citizens
The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position is located at the U.S. Naval Observatory, Resources Management and is responsible for various duties and responsibilities of technical work in support of accounting, budget, and other related financial management work.
- You must be a US Citizen.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, see Legal -and-amp; Regulatory Guidance.
- Suitable for Federal employment as determined by background investigation.
- Selectee may be required to successfully complete a probationary period.
- Relocation expenses are not authorized.
- You must obtain and maintain a security clearance.
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: General, Keywords: General